3CX Business Phone System for Windows and Linux is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows. Based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage. Allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Lower purchase and expansion costs than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – utilise existing computer network, DECT (Digital Wireless handsets) making hot desking easy!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or soft-phones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard telephone lines using VoIP Gateways or cards
Choose Computer Network Services Ltd as your preferred provider of your next Business Telephone System. Be assured you are getting the right system for your business today and tomorrow. As a 3CX Gold Partner we have the skills and the ability to install and maintain your system having deployed systems to small and large organisations throughout the East of England and London. Computer Network Services Ltd has also successfully installed remote solutions in India.