Modern Business Phone Systems release you from being tied to lengthy contracts and unique hardware. With an on premise or Cloud Business Phone System you will see substantial cost savings and increased functionality.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
- Reduce Call Costs
- Slash monthly service charges
Discover the Advantages of a Software Based
Voice over IP PBX
3CX Phone System for Windows and Linux is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. Based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage. Allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Lower purchase and expansion costs than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – utilise existing computer network, DECT (Digital Wireless handsets) making hot desking easy!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or soft-phones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard telephone lines using VoIP Gateways or cards
Choose Computer Network Services Ltd as your preferred provider of your next Business Telephone System. Be assured you are getting the right system for your business today and tomorrow. As a 3CX Gold Partner we have the skills and the ability to install and maintain your system having deployed systems to small and large organisations throughout the East of England and London. Computer Network Services Ltd has also successfully installed remote solutions in India.
Try out 3CX’s Free IP PBX and start using the most secure and easy to manage software VoIP IP PBX on the market. The Free IP PBX licence key includes free hosting for 1 year on Google Cloud unlimited extensions, free web conferencing participants and a full Unified Communications feature set. You can even bring your own SIP Trunk. Available to use on-premise on Windows or Linux or in the Cloud.
Having trouble obtaining your licence key. Try here or call us.
Note: Enter all your details correctly. You will need to verify your email address after which you will receive your free IP PBX licence key.