Facilitate Communications with conferencing
With conferencing you can hold live meetings, conferencing, presentations and training, online, via TCP/IP connections. Connecting to the conference is simply done by telephone or by making use of a computer’s speakers and microphone through a VoIP connection. Web conferencing can transform the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and enables you to offer next-level customer support.
3CX’s WebRTC-based web conferencing feature is an easy-to-use solution that is included in all editions of 3CX for free for up to 250 participants.
Say goodbye to plug-ins with WebRTC
WebRTC technology enables video and voice communications to take place through your web browser for the ultimate collaboration tool. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins or web conferencing software.
- Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click video conferencing
- Individual WebRTC call link for each user
Save Time & Money with Web Conferencing
Online meetings need more than just video – presentations must be in HD and crisp audio quality is essential. With features such as desktop sharing, remote assistance, surveys, polls and feedback as well as remote desktop control the possibilities with web conferencing are limitless.
- Visualize a sales pitch with video
- Host effective webinars using the classroom features
- Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
- Impress your audience with high quality presentations
Conferencing for all – Unlimited Users, Low Price
Say goodbye to inconvenient and unprofessional account sharing, as well as hefty per month, per user subscriptions. Now anyone can create a web conference at any time using the 3CX Web Client for real-time communication and collaboration with your partners, clients and employees.
- Unlimited users – No per user fees
- Integrated FREE in 3CX Phone System
- Launch meetings from the web portal, 3CX apps, or Outlook
Features available in our on premise and Cloud telephone systems
Contact us today and see how we can help you and your business be more successful