3CX Pricing and V16 Features
The latest version has now been released and with it new 3CX pricing and licences to match.
3CX have lowered the price by up to 40% for the Standard edition and up to 20% for the PRO and Enterprise editions.
More license sizes allow you to buy smaller license sizes upfront which you can upgrade in place at any time without penalty. As a result you are no longer penalised for chossing a smaller licence when installing a PBX. Above all the free edition is now perpetual and for up to 8 sim calls!
A legacy of Perpetual licencing was a significant differnce betwen larger licences, 16 – 32 – 64 – 128. For Annual licences we now have intermediate licencing of 16 – 24 – 32 – 48 – 64 – 96 – 128. This covers a large proportion of mid-medium installations, unfortuantly these intermediate licences are not available for Perpetual licencing, this remains as previous.
Computer Network Services Ltd
Computer Network Services Ltd is a 3CX Platinum Partner. This is achieved by extensive training, certification and proven installations.
Because we have installed solutions for many companies from 2-3 extensions up to more than 350. As a result we have a proven record of delivering telephone systems which are right for businesses.
Regardles whether your descision to update, change or install from new is driven by cost or necessity a 3CX PBX can be ready for you to use quickly and efficiently.
Do not delay contact Computer Network Services Ltd for 3CX pricing for both hosted and on premise solutions.
Because 3CX Pricing for 4 and 8 Standard is now Free there are some elements you will be missing out on.
- 3CX SMTP Service – to receive missed call and voicemail alerts and meeting notifications
- Security updates
- 3CX FQDN service
- Auto renewal of Let’s encrypt SSL Certificate
- Updates and use of the 3CX Smartphone Apps
- PBX Upgrades and Updates – Get the latest versions and service packs of 3CX upon release. Includes new features, fixes and interops.
- IP Phone Firmware and Template Updates
- CRM Updates and additions
- VoIP Provider Templates Updates and additions
- 3CX WebMeeting – Web conferencing features for all users