3CX Phone System
Take a trial of our Cloud Server PBX. Our offices are located in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, delivering services nationally and internationally.
Let CNS Evolve Your Communications
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX for Windows. It works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution. This avoids the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
3CX runs on Windows. It is easily installed and managed by Windows IT administrators without the need for special telecom or Linux skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks. Thus saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops. Allowing users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%. SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and remote offices reduce the number of fixed telephony lines required. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
Look at the WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.
CNS is a 3CX Gold Partner located in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. From our location in Cambridgeshire we service businesses throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and London.